The Stream Product Management System is used to set up and maintain the items or products
that you process on your system; maintain inventory or product information for Warehousing,
Manufacturing, and Distribution operations.
Some Key Features:
- Create, View and Edit Product Catalog Information
- Create Inventory Items from existing Product Catalog records
- Create and Maintain Product Specific Comments
- Set up and maintain Customer and Vendor Cross Reference Item Information
- Set Up Sell With Information
- Viewing Inventory Status Information or Transaction History
- Create Customer and Vendor Item Comments
- Keyword Search System
- Process Item Number Changes
- Creating and Editing Vendor and Manufacturer Information
- Creating and Editing Customer Pricing Information
- Creating and Editing Vendor Purchase Order Pricing Information
An Innovative way to control inventory & product information. The Stream V Product Management System is used to
set up and maintain the items or products that you process on your system. The Product Management System is
used to set up and maintain inventory or product information for Warehousing, Manufacturing, and Distribution
The Product Management system allows you to create comments or text notes to store various types of information
about each inventory item. Both user and pre-defined or standard comments are supported. Some of these comments
or item specific notes are automatically displayed by the system during transaction processing or are automatically
printed on specific documents.
The Product Management system allows you to identify the fields in each Inventory record that should be used to
build a "keyword" table. The system also allows you to run a program to create or refresh the keyword table. Once
the keyword table has been created, you may use the table to search for and select items that contain a specific
text strings in any of the keywords fields.
Software used to maintain existing vendor accounts and products.